Monday, December 21, 2009

Mail-Interview with Ray Johnson

The Mail-Interview with Ray Johnson comes in a new daylight with the discovery of the 3rd answer. Ray never came around to sending it out, but only this month I got a digital version of that answer that is in the R. Feigen collection.

To make the whole incomplete interview more transparent I rescanned the envelopes and the ansers again. Before the Mail-Interview started Ray Johnson also sent me two other letters. with the start of the Mail-Interview I also discovered that Ray only recently puchased a new rubberstamp with his address. To show this I scanned all 4 envelopes on one image (click on image to enlarge):




The Interview has been source for discussion in the interview with Norman Solomon (USA) too. See that Mail-Interview for these details available on: http://www.iuoma.org/postcard.html .

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) 1995-2015 by TAM-Publications.